“I am dedicated to the zealous advocacy of my client’s cause. My goal is to take on my client’s stressful decisions and life experiences so as to minimize the stress that they might experience. I am truly honored to earn the trust and business of every single client.”
Attorney Hinson is a graduate of Davidson College (NC - B.A. Political Science 2003) and Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011). He has been practicing law across the state of Florida since 2011, based out of Northeast Florida. Matt focuses his practice on estate planning, probate, guardianship and real estate matters. He has experience handling cases involving multiple areas of law, including: probate administration and litigation, guardianship administration and litigation, estate planning (wills, trusts, durable power of attorney, living wills and designation of pre-need guardians for minors), contract disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, quiet title actions, easement disputes, personal injury, and domestic violence injunctions. Matt wants to be your go-to attorney; even if he does not practice in a particular area, he enjoys helping others find the correct attorney for their needs.
Aside from his legal pursuits, Matt is an active member of the community. He has previously co-chaired the Solo/Small Firm Committee of the Jacksonville Bar Association (JBA) for multiple years and remains an active member of the JBA. He is also active in local high school athletics. As an assistant track and field coach at The Bolles School, Matt has coached numerous all state student-athletes and coached 3 teams to Florida State Championship Titles (2014, 2016, 2017).
Matt is married (Casey - UNC Chapel Hill, B.S. Biology 2003) and they have a son together. They reside in Northeast Florida.
A Few other things about Matt:
- Davidson College – 2003 (B.A. Political Science)
- Florida Coastal School of Law – 2011 (J.D., cum laude)
- Eagle Scout
- Former Real Estate Agent (NC/SC)
Legal Membership and Activity:
- Member of Florida Bar since 2011
- United States District Court - Middle District of Florida (Jacksonville)
- Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association since 2011
- Co-Chair of the Jacksonville Bar Association’s Solo/Small Firm Committee (2013-2016)
- Prior Law Clerk Experience includes: Guardianship, Estate Planning (wills/trusts), Personal Injury, Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation, Criminal Appeals, Death Penalty Post Conviction Appeals, Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Contract Litigation.
- Prior Experience as an Attorney/Junior Partner at Jacksonville area law firm.
- Assistant Coach of Track & Field (Sprints) – The Bolles School - 3 State Championships, 1 State Runner-up.
Attorney Kathryn Stanfill is from Clarksville, Tennessee. She is a graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017) and Jacksonville University (M.B.A., cum laude, 2017). Kathryn graduated law school with Pro Bono Honors and a Business Law Certificate. She was active in various organizations while in law school, including Moot Court Honor Board, Phi Alpha Delta, and Phi Delta Phi. She also was an extern at the State Attorney’s Office for three semesters while in law school. She attended Martin Methodist College in Tennessee, where she completed two undergraduate degrees (B.S. in Criminal Justice with a minor in M.I.S. Administration; B.B.A. in Business with an emphasis in Management). Her areas of practice include: estate planning, probate and guardianship administration, and landlord/tenant law throughout the State of Florida. Kathryn is a member of the Florida Bar and Jacksonville Bar Association.
Aside from practicing law, Kathryn is an avid reader, and loves spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys time at the beach and attending local sporting events. She also enjoys spending time with her dog, Majors,at local dog parks.